By using or accessing Tax Working Group social media pages on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter, you are considered to have consented to the conditions of use of the particular social media channel and our individual page.
Posts by users on Tax Working Group social media pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policy of the Tax Working Group. Our decision to follow a Twitter or Facebook user or favourite a social media post on any social media channel does not imply endorsement of any kind on our part.
By submitting, posting or displaying your content on our social media pages you grant the Tax Working Group a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use that content.
We reserve the right to remove immediately or edit the following types of comments:
- comments that reveal the personal information of individual taxpayers
- abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- language that is hateful, targets race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- trolling or deliberately disrupting discussion
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- link-baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site).
We may, at our discretion:
- inform you if we remove or edit your comments and give you the opportunity to post revised comments, or
- block or ban anyone who posts those types of comments or who breaches these conditions of use or the conditions of use of a social media channel.
Tax Working Group Secretariat
Note: Do not use Tax Working Group social media for enquiries about individual tax matters
For specific enquiries about individual tax matters contact Inland Revenue at 0800 227 774 from within New Zealand or +64 4 978 0779 from overseas. Alternatively register with Inland Revenue for myIR Secure Online Services and use the secure mail or the messaging service via eServices.